What a great story for this amazing family who have overcome so much adversity and obstacles over the last few years, but through their LOVE for each other, their amazing strength and incredible FAITH, they have overcome ALL and are on their way to BIGGER and BETTER things! I am so so so proud of this family and so humbled and blessed to have had the chance to be a part of their incredible journey!
Their story is SIMPLY ….. BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING! But it is private, so I will only be able to share with you small parts, but still should be enough to INSPIRE and hopefully help others, at least, to NOT GIVE UP and keep searching to find other ways to make it work and keep pushing forward!
Here is a short version :
- met them about 7 years ago when they were fairly new to this great country
- we were not able to help them purchase a home at that time because the banks were not able to provide them the necessary loan
- they were upside down on their home, but UNLIKE, most of us, they did not give up , they did not let the bank take the home and kept fighting to keep it
- they fought to keep the home and maintain their payments with very little income
- mom was diagnosed with cancer and could not work anymore, which started an extremely difficult period of treatment, recovery, medical bills, but most of all FAITH and SELF TREATMENT through an incredible path carried and executed by her AMAZING daughter
- once fully recovered without any major surgery, the family got back on track to accomplishing their goals
- we were able to sell their OVERSIZED home, which no longer was necessary, and downsized to this beautiful home that offers each member of the family what they TRULY needed and wanted to continue their journey!
I CANNOT WAIT to see what the future holds for them and I WISH THEM the ABSOLUTE BEST !
I am thankful and blessed to consider them FRIENDS, not just clients!
Thank you and see you soon 🙂
What a really great success story for another one of our 1st TIME HOME BUYERS! We started working with him over a year ago, looked a several ones until we found, what seemed to have been the right home for him. All went smooth with the transaction almost until the end, and just few days prior to closing, something in his situation changed and the loan could not be completed. Even though the news came as a very hard hit, David, with the help of his AMAZING mom, and continuous guidance from myself and our preferred lender, Peter Torneanu at All Western Mortgage, drafted an immediate plan to get things back on track. Fast forward, several months later, we were back on track and out looking for homes again. With some ups and downs along the way, we finally found the perfect home, a short sale, in need of lost of “Tender Loving Care”, which our client and his family are eager to get started on, this came at a nice discount and made the perfect home! I can’t wait to see what the finished product will be.
I love this story, because it is one of the rare times, when a deal goes south just before closing…. you hear about these from time to time but luckily we are not part of it very often. But the great story here, the moral of the story, is that even when things get so bad and it might feel there is no way you can purchase a home….. DON’T GIVE UP! Because we NEVER give up on you, hang in with our team, follow our suggestions, and we will get you back in position to be able to purchase your DREAM home.
We are here to help you, no matter at what point in the process you are at, call us, text, email, or simply leave a comment and we will be honored to have the opportunity to work with you.
CONGRATULATIONS David to your and your family for this great accomplishment and for not giving up.