What a great story for this amazing family who have overcome so much adversity and obstacles over the last few years, but through their LOVE for each other, their amazing strength and incredible FAITH, they have overcome ALL and are on their way to BIGGER and BETTER things! I am so so so proud of this family and so humbled and blessed to have had the chance to be a part of their incredible journey!
Their story is SIMPLY ….. BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING! But it is private, so I will only be able to share with you small parts, but still should be enough to INSPIRE and hopefully help others, at least, to NOT GIVE UP and keep searching to find other ways to make it work and keep pushing forward!
Here is a short version :
- met them about 7 years ago when they were fairly new to this great country
- we were not able to help them purchase a home at that time because the banks were not able to provide them the necessary loan
- they were upside down on their home, but UNLIKE, most of us, they did not give up , they did not let the bank take the home and kept fighting to keep it
- they fought to keep the home and maintain their payments with very little income
- mom was diagnosed with cancer and could not work anymore, which started an extremely difficult period of treatment, recovery, medical bills, but most of all FAITH and SELF TREATMENT through an incredible path carried and executed by her AMAZING daughter
- once fully recovered without any major surgery, the family got back on track to accomplishing their goals
- we were able to sell their OVERSIZED home, which no longer was necessary, and downsized to this beautiful home that offers each member of the family what they TRULY needed and wanted to continue their journey!
I CANNOT WAIT to see what the future holds for them and I WISH THEM the ABSOLUTE BEST !
I am thankful and blessed to consider them FRIENDS, not just clients!
Thank you and see you soon 🙂